Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rabitech Testimonials

RABITECH TESTIMONIALS

The true test of Sumora’s qualities is not what we say about ourselves, but rather what others say about us.

"Sumora isn't just giving lip service to its philosophy of providing quality gear at an affordable price. They are living it everyday with the way they have set up their company, with the scale of their plans, and with their passion for diving. I expect Sumora to be a big success."

Sean O'Connor

"We are very pleased to be associated with Sumora, and to offer Rabitech products in the USA. They are passionate and experienced and I am sure that the American divers will benefit from having access to quality diving equipment."

Louis Hatting, Rabitech Founder

 

"Sumora has assembled an impressive group who have solid diving experience. By partnering deeply with the leading dive gear manufacturers in South Africa, I am sure they are going to provide products that the American market will appreciate and enjoy."

Wayne Vos, Cape Vidal Local

 

"Its great to see a passionate group of divers set up a business to provide a fair deal for other divers. Best of luck Craig, and Russell. I am hoping things go well for you."

Garrick Morris

 

"Russ and team, best of luck for the launch of your operation in the USA. I am sure it will be a success. I have found the RabiTech guns that you have supplied to me here in Australia to be of the highest quality, and you have another satisfied customer."

Cameron Kirkconnell, 3x World Record Holder with Rabitech Railguns

 

“Can't say enough about the Rabitech from Erik at Sumora. It almost feels like cheating. I don't think I'll use another gun. Nice head shot on a moving fish at about 18 feet. Shoots where you point it. No bad habits. Now I only have to wait another 8 months to get back to salt water.

Gary Fiala, California USA

 

“Alright!!! Two world records in one summer. Both records taken down with a sweet 130cm carbon apex. What else can I say about that gun.”

 Ritchie Zacker, 2006 National Spearfishing Champion and 2x World Record Holder

 

I shot the gun today in the canal behind my house and its super smooth and accurate, cant wait to get it out to the hunting grounds.

Peter Gonzalez, Miami Florida

 Thanks Erik, I used the gun a couple of weeks ago on the west coast of Florida, I put five gags up to 30# in the boat and a few mackerel. I love the gun, I am taking it out to the gulfstream this weekend to take a crack at some dolphin and hopefully a wahoo, I'll let you know how it goes...

Ryan Davis, Florida

No comments: